PAMPER YOURSELF: The Chok Chok Green Tea Sheet Mask Review

by - May 10, 2018

While walking down the streets of Myeongdong, people were handing out free sheet mask. I didn't realize it was free, until the last day. You just have to walk inside the store, browse and leave with the sheet mask. [Of course, you could always make a purchase.] The whole purpose is to attract new customer since they have to compete with so many cosmetic stores and even sometimes store of the same brand.

 If you're wondering, I wasn't sent this product. My blog is like a little baby.




CURRENT SKIN CONDITION: DRY/SENSITIVE/DESERT

I stuck the mask in the fridge for a few minutes and popped it on my face. It gives off a nice cooling sensation perfect for the heat.

My skin didn't have any reaction to the sheet mask. When I took it off, my face was well-hydrated throughout the day. The only thing I do have to say is that the essence was much thicker than I was expecting. It didn't fully soak into my skin and gave me that dewy look. In my personal opinion, I feel like this mask is best suited for a pamper yourself night routine. I prefer using a product that lies on the lighter spectrum in the morning plus you're probably wearing makeup as well. This is just my personal preference.

Contact Info/Social Media
Business Inquires Emal: periwinkleastral@gmail.com
Instagram: @thefallenwaddles
Facebook: WistfulxBeauty
Google Plus: ObviouslyHuman

MEMEBOX : WistFulBeauty

You May Also Like

0 comments