REVIEW MISSHA PREMIUM ALOE SHEET MASK

by - April 01, 2018


2 plane rides. 24 hours. I'm finally in South Korea. The motherland of K-Beauty which is what my blog generates around. I headed to Missha to pick up some stuff and picked up this sheet mask which was a steal. 10,000 won for 25 sheet mask.



Aloe Vera is obviously the star of the show in term of ingredients. The benefits of Aloe Vera is it's hydrating and calming. It also helps with acne. 


Ingredients List: Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Butlene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Caprylyl Glyco,Allanton,Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Carbomer, Betaine, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disodium Edta, Peg-40 Hydrogenerated Castor Oil, Caprylhyrdroxamic Acide, Hydroxyethlylcelluose, Sodium Hyaluraonate, Trideceth-9, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Water, Mineral Salts, Triethanolamine, Chlorphensein, Fragrance


Where To Purchase
This sheet mask is a decent mask, It soaks into the skin fairly quickly and my face doesn't feel sticky after use. It has a pleasant floral fragrance but is not overpowering. Although, keep the fact this product has fragrance in mind. It didn't irritate my face nor did I have any bad reaction though.
 It did give my skin the needed hydration. I would re-purchase for a quick pick me up.

Contact Info/Social Media 
Business Inquires Email: periwinkleastral@gmail.com
Instagram: @thefallenwaddles
Facebook: WistfulxBeauty
Google Plus: ObviouslyHuman

You May Also Like

0 comments