{REVIEW} Neogen Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanser

by - June 17, 2018

I got this cleanser for my brother who lacks a decent skin-care routine. One thing led to another an I ended up borrowing it and I fell in love. This may be my favorite cleansing foam as it doesn't dry out my skin like most foam cleansers. I'll go more into depth.

Claims
-features a  natural extract formula using fermented green tea to deliver fresh benefits.
-exfoliate/cleanse skin of impurities
-leaves skin moisturized/vitalized
-contains aloe vera which helps reduce irritation/redness.


.

Star Ingredient: Green Tea
It has the ability to reduce inflammation and is anti-bacterial. It's a wonderful ingredient if you're struggling with acne.

Description
Green Tea displayed in the bottom of the cleanser. The green tea is filtered from the rest of the cleanser which I believe is to prevent clogging the pump. The cleanser travels fine. I didn't experience any leaking throughout air travel which is a plus. 

Where To Purchase
StyleKorean
YesStyle

Accessibility
I've seen the cleanser around the city quite often (compared to other K-Beauty product) You can easily find this on display at your local Sephora. Though if you don't have a Sephora near you then you can buy from trusted websites such as StyleKorean and YesStyle. I am affiliates of those brands aka I get commision if you used my link, but you're not limited to those two websites. The price of this cleanser is similar/cheaper when compared to Sephora.

Thoughts
This cleanser is gentle on my skin which had been sensitive at the time of use and didn't strip my skin from its natural oil. This surprised me since every foam cleanser I have tried dried out my skin. 
cleansers. It didn't break me out and removes light makeup pretty decent. One pump is all that's really needed. Don't overdo it. This cleanser is good for double cleansing in the water-based cleansing stage as well.

Recommend
-Looking for a non-drying cleansing
-Interested in natural ingredients
-K-Beauty curiosity


You May Also Like

0 comments