REVIEW: Marc Jacob Hi-Shine Lip Gloss Sugar-Sugar

by - February 17, 2018

Dang, this lip gloss is expensive! This week review will be about the Marc Jacob Lip Gloss in the Shade Sugar Sugar. I have a sample size. Now onwards to the review!



Claims:

Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss claims to deliver maximum color and brilliance with its shine. It won't smudge and give you a high shine impact. It's has a non-sticky formal and is long lasting color. 


Packaging:



The packaging is oh-so-gorgeous and luxurious.  It has a unique geometrical shape to it which I'm quite a foud off. Despite my product being a sample, it has a decent weight to it. When I first saw the applicator, I was surprised and semy-confused as I never really used this type of applicator lipstick. It was easy to apply though once I got the hang of it on the 2nd try. It has a nice mint smell it and is moisturizing.



Swatch: Sugar Sugar



Thoughts:

The Marc Jacob Lip gloss is a pretty good quality lip gloss which is what you would hope considering a full-size of this lipgloss is $28. It felt comfortable and moisturizing on my lips which is a plus, especially in the cold season. The gloss is not over-whelming sticky where you'll notice strings when you try to talk and it has a decent amount of time.

I don't like the shade sugar-sugar on me. I have a fair complexion and sugar-sugar is to light for my complexion. I prefer using it as a lip topper than a stand-alone gloss.

I don't believe that it is necessary to spend $28 on a single lip gloss. If you want to treat yourself to some nice luxury goods and you happen to like lip glosses than knock yourself out. With that said, there are more affordable options that are just as good. 


Contact Info/Social Media 
Business Inquires Email: periwinkleastral@gmail.com
Instagram: @thefallenwaddles
Facebook: WistfulxBeauty
Google Plus: ObviouslyHuman




You May Also Like

0 comments