Review Clinique Acne Solution Cleansing Foam.

by - July 24, 2017

I went into Nordstrom and randomly got a CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam. 
I needed a solution for my acne and this was what the counter of Clinique recommended. When I bought this I was not aware that this was in steps like Proactive nor was I fully informed that this was well you'll see in my thoughts. Long story short, I was annoyed. Wait before I go to the review follow my   Instagram thefallenwaddles and comment what type of posts you'll like to see in the blog please thanks. 



The product comes in an aqua plastic container and a white pump. With some cleansing foam I have used, the liquid just leaks out from it or it just won't work. I didn't have a problem with this pump.The product comes up as a white foam. The amount of product that you receive is 4.2 Fl.OZ.LIQ/124 ml. If you're someone who is particular to smell, I will have to say it oddly smelled like rubbing alcohol for me. Also, this is step 1 in their acne solution line.

This product claims to be suitable for all skin types including dry and acne prone. It will prevent and clear acne. While gently removing the dirt and excess oil in your skin. It will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and comfortable when you washed it out. Apparently, it will reduce any active blemishes you have by 37% with continuous uses over the past 3 days. Also, it is allergy tested,non-acnegenic, and is free of oil and fragrance.


My thoughts This was not the ideal product for me to compact my acne for a few reason. While using this product, I noticed my skin was getting dry. I used this for 2-4 days in the morning and night and saw that skin condition worsening. My skin started to flake off in the area like around my smile line and nose. My skin felt irritated from the dryness which felt uncomfortable this still occurred when I used it every other day.  I was not aware that this was step one out of XXX steps since when I bought this the woman didn't inform this to me which I wish she did... 


Do keep in mind that my skin type is different from you, so products that won't work on my might work on you.



You May Also Like

0 comments