Review [Philosophy The Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel]

by - July 14, 2017

After a week of good old exploration under the jungle of tourist and trash that makes up New York City, my skin is cruddy. You'll think I'll be used to these type of condition considering I live here, but nope. In an attempt to save my skin from a swarm of breakout, I went to a Sephora- well my mother did and bought this set. 


Details: 


This duo contains a 2oz Vitamin C/Peptides Resurfacing Crystals and a  2oz/ 59.1 Lactic Salicylic Activating Gel. It cost $60 without tax. The crystal is a vibrant orange color and the gel is quite clear. When combined it creates a white foam. 

Claims 
The crystal is supposed to gently rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. The gel is supposed to help with the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and provide a secondary exfoliation. The duo works together to resurface the skin, help with any sun damage, hyper-pigmentation and aging skin. 

Direction


Step 1 * Vitamin C/Peptide Resurfacing Crystals*

-Apply teaspoon amount to clean, dry skin like a mask
-In circular motion gently rub the product across skin for about 60 seconds. Make sure to avoid eye area and to not overdo it. 

Step 2 Lactic/Salicylic Acid Activating Gel

Get a teaspoon amount of gel in hand
Message gel into fingertips
Apply over the crystals (warm sensation is normal and white foam indicates activation)
Leave foam on for about 2-3 minutes
Message for an extra exfoliation if desired or leave it alone if you have sensitive skin.
Rinse thoroughly or wipe away with a washcloth.

THOUGHTS

I've been using this duo for more than a month and I will say I like it. After using it, my face feels soft, moisturized and clean.  I noticed my old acne scars started to fade which I was quite happy more. I didn't notice any changes in my pore size which were disappointing. Overall, this is a nice product, but I don't think I'll be re-purchasing this particular item again. I think that there are better exfoliators in the market that are more affordable with better results. I wish they didn't only have it available as a duo. I think the gel will run out faster than the crystals which is an issue since the duo is $60. Also, if you have sensitive skin I don't think the product will be the one for you. If you do pick it up though, make sure to be gentle.

Contact Info/Social Media 
Business Inquires Emal: periwinkleastral@gmail.com
Instagram: @thefallenwaddles
Facebook: WistfulxBeauty
Google Plus: ObviouslyHuman1


                                                                    









You May Also Like

0 comments