OMG SNAIL Secret Key Snail repairing Essence Review

by - October 14, 2017

The thought of snail in skincare can baffle a few or light up a spark of curiosity, but snail is a pretty common ingredient in Asian skincare. It has many beneficial properties to it like skin texture improvement.  The product I'll be reviewing today is the Secret Key Snail Repairing Essence.

PACKAGING
There's nothing special in the packaging. It's a plain pump bottle with a plastic pump. The pump doesn't spurt out or anything crazy. It's sanitary as it prevents air-exposure and you won't need to keep your fingers into the product which it isn't sanitary.





CLAIMS
Secret Key  Snail Repairing Essence claims to offer moisture to the skin to that'll create a radiant skin. It'll brighten up your skin tone and improve any skin texture problem you might be facing. It'll firm and vitalize your skin.

WHERE TO PURCHASE

YESSTYLE- $7.96 🌸
AMAZON - $15.51


*Some of these links are affiliates meaning I WILL make a small commission if you use these links. I try to add links so you can compare prices+shipping detail to make the decision quite easier. There is a page dedicated to all my active affiliates link for those curious. Links with 🌸 will indicate if it's affiliated or not*


DETAILS

There are about a 40 ml of product and the product is clear. It has a sticky/slimy consistency which is supposed to be expected as this is a snail product. It feels a bit thick when you apply it to your skin, but once you start tapping it into your skin it becomes lightweight.




THOUGHTS.
The phrases that I would associate with this product is okay than holy grail. My skin has been dehydrated due to the fact I have not been drinking water and I started to have flakiness on my nose. In terms of hydration, it was okay, but  I was expecting more, to be honest. It didn't do much to help with my flakiness though. I feel like if you have dry skin it won't work for you, but it might work for oily skin.  After using this product for a month, my hyper-pigmentation hasn't faded or anything of that nature. It hasn't broken me out. That's all there to say.  I don't see myself re-purchasing this product again.


Contact Info/Social Media 
Business Inquires Emal: periwinkleastral@gmail.com
Instagram: @thefallenwaddles
Facebook: WistfulxBeauty
Google Plus: ObviouslyHuman

You May Also Like

0 comments