Line Friend NYC : Travel Guide

by - October 01, 2017

The city that never sleeps is an accurate description of Time Square. From someone who has lived their whole life in this "great" city, I got a lot of things to say. From the death of the gigantic ToyRUs that kills me in the inside to the MnM store that makes me question why isn't Hershey more popular. (Hershey gives free candy Hehe) Stores are constantly moving and changing. 

A store that I have been waiting for literally the past 5 months to open was the Line Friend Stores. Line Friends are stickers character for a mobile messenger app called Line which is popular in Asia. 
They are extremely cute and they obviously are the face of the store (obviously) I'm going to give the rundown of the place. Details-Pros-Cons





                                                                                PROS-




Family Friendly- This would be my dream store as a kid. I had this lowkey addiction with plushies
and cute stuff. If you are someone who loves that or knows a little kid that likes that kind of thing. You might want to pin this in your travel list.

Perfect Photo- This place has so many photos opportunity. When you enter the store, there's a giant bear that will great you. which you can take a picture with. All you have to do is wait in line and the staff will take the photo for you when it's your turn. There's even a connected room to the store that is painted in pink that is honestly just like a photo op dream. Before you enter the room, there 2 statues that are stationed near the entrance that is just as cute. Waiting in line for the cashier isn't a drag. There a cute lit bear wall that you could take a picture of or with if you're out of line xD

Wonderful Location-  It's located where all the tourism is at. It makes it a bit more accessible since a majority of the stores that you might want to visit are around there from Hershey to Disney. 




OverPriced- It's overpriced. I mean Time Square is a tourist destination, so that was an obvious statement. I saw a small kid dino backpack retailed for $62 Us Dollars and a mug for 16 dollars. The mug was actually something that wasn't a big deal to me cause I think that's a standard price for a mug in TimesSquare. They do sell some affordable items though like notepads which is like 3 dollars.


Small- Compared to a lot of stores in Time Square. It doesn't even compete with a lot of them.  It being small isn't that big of a deal, but still, I thought I had to mention it. 



_____________________________________________________________________________

It's a nice place and I think you should visit it if you can. It's flipping adorable and just a cuteness overload. Here are some pictures  I got to give you an overall vibe of the store





You May Also Like

0 comments