$92 Face Mask WHY?!? Review: Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

by - September 09, 2017

It's been a long time without doing a single skincare review. The product I'm going to be reviewing today is the Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. I do want to put a disclaimer, I do not have the full size of this, but rather the sample version of it.  I don't know if anyone cares for that information, but I just wanted to say it before people ask why the mask looks like a tiny pea in the photos.
Before, I start this post please subscribe to this blog for more post like this,follow my instagram @thefallenwaddles and let's start!


CLAIMS
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask with advanced antioxidants is a hydrating treatment that reveals smoother, healthier-looking skin while enhancing luster and immediately softening the complexion. The innovative mask’s velvety whipped texture has a cooling effect to refresh the skin and the senses.
 It claims to be the solution to fine lines, wrinkle, loss of firmness, elasticity and dullness and uneven texture.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Biotin, BHT.
_________________________________________________________________________________

STARS OF THE SHOW 
-Black Tea Ferment (Kombucha): An advanced antioxidant that helps to defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals while softening, smoothing, and enhancing luster. 
-Lychee Seed Extract: Supports natural collagen. 
-Firming Polysaccharides: Help to reduce the appearance of fine lines. 
-Jicima Root Juice: Hydrates and nourishes. 


DIRECTION
❀Before using, cleanse your face and towel dry it.
❀Apply it over the desired area while avoiding the eye area
❀Leave it on for 5-10 minutes
❀Rinse afterwards.
❀Use 2-3 times per week.


DETAILS
To buy the full size version of the mask it would cost you $92 in US money without taxes. $92 isn't really walking around money or at least for me. I could buy a cart filled with Hershey's bar and call it a day. However, if you're someone who likes to invest in skincare than I guess you won't mind this price tag. The full size of this mask is 3.3 fl oz or 100 ml. I will say this, I didn't  need to use a lot of product to spread this across my face which is why I'm assuming this will last you quite a long time.  I don't know what in this product, but it has a refreshing smell to it. There's almost a slight banana fragrance in it, but it's like really slight.  The texture of this product is nicely whipped I guess the word will be and reminds me of finely mash potatoes. The product has an yellowish/whitish color to it, and I didn't really notice any color when I applied it.



FIRST IMPRESSION/THOUGHTS
I will say upon the first impression, I'm impressed. When I started using this, I was suffering from dry/flaky skin along with redness across the cheeks. With one use of this, I noticed that my skin felt smoother and more hydrated which is a good sign. The redness in my skin also slightly dial down.

I'll be using this more throughout time and will keep this updated. But that is my first impression. I will say this.  I do like the product, but what draws me back from it is really the price. It honestly is how you perceive skin care, would you really invest $92 US dollars for a simple mask.

I know it's not completely fair to bash a product for its price point, but I'm a broke child who can't afford a bag of chips. I don't get an allowance basically and Adsense only works when people click on ads which people don't... $92 can do a lot in the eyes of a child and it could buy a lot of Korean skincare or other masks.

Overall, I would rate this mask a 4.5. I can't say anything with the anti-aging aspect since I'm only a teenager and don't have to worry about that for a little longer. It did leave my face hydrated and smooth. It was kinda fast acting which I basically mean I can see result from a single use or at least for me? Again, when I wrote this it was merely a first impression on the product and I will keep you updated as days progressed on this post.  Also, I saw someone write they used this as a sleeping mask and it left their skin feeling plump. I'll try that out and see how that goes. :)

_________________________________________________________________________

AFTER 2 WEEKS 
After using this mask about 2 weeks, I noticed my skin has been more hydrated. My skin stopped flaking. I noticed my redness dial downed. I don't use this mask for over 5-10 minutes. I normally placed it on for a bit longer than suggested to soak in all the benefits that this mask gives me.











You May Also Like

0 comments