Etude House OH! M' Eye Lash Volume Mascara Review

by - August 18, 2017

Hey! How is everyone? I'll be reviewing the  Etude House OH! M' Eye Lash Volume Mascara! I never thought I would actually put out a makeup review, so hopefully everything makes sense.

Before I start the post, make sure to subscribe to the blog to stay updated with all my contents. Also follow my Instagram Thefallenwaddles! I've been feeling depressed these day, wondering if I should still post content to the blog or perhaps even slow down on the content. Cause I do post 2-3 times a week. It depends on my mood. School is approaching, so I might just time my post to help out with time managing.... Anyways, let's just get on with the makeup review.




This mascara doesn't come in a box but has a seal to protect it. The packaging is quite simple and dulled down for Etude House which isn't a bad thing. If you look through their list of products, the packaging is super adorable. Like they have a lip balm that looks a bunny. The font is script and is a pretty somewhat muted pink color which goes well with the black background. I want a shirt in that pink... I'm low-key serious... In the mascara, it says that the shelf life of this is 6 months which is pretty standard for any mascara. If you actually do throw away your mascara, you will be pleased to know that it is quite inexpensive.I bought this for about $6 US.

The mascara wand is nothing that we haven't seen before. It's pretty average. The only thing I will have to say is that it curves slightly in the center of the wand.

The color of the mascara is black. Where I bought it, there was no color option just effect options like if you wanted volume or length etc... When I applied it, it did give me a bit of  volume in my lashes. It wasn't a dramatic change to my lashes. The mascara is more of a natural mascara rather than those dramatic ones. The mascara did slightly clump upon application. If you don't mind clumping than you will like this.


This mascara doesn't run. On one particular day, I was wearing this while going to China Town, my eyes were teary. I cried for a bit cause I had spicy fingers and it touched my eyes... It didn't run! Thank the Lord for that. I didn't want to be one of those horror clowns? I will have to say it is hard to remove, but my makeup isn't the best.... The best way to remove it was with warm water.

It didn't flake off through the days. I know  some drugstore mascara or even high end mascara that is flakes throughout the day which can be annoying cause you got to constantly check.



I will give this a 4/5 Star. It's affordable and will last all day. It doesn't flake off and most importantly doesn't run. Yes, this mascara is kinda difficult to take off,  but just head in the shower, wash your face. You should be fine.  Also, I was kinda hoping for more a effect which didn't really happened.

Also, sorry for the bad eye picture. The phone I was using, does not focus. The screen protector was placed wrong which is why I guess? I can't replace it yet cause I didn't buy one and the screen protector is broken so... :I 

You May Also Like

0 comments