Life+Changing Blog name

by - July 14, 2017

I'm laying down on my lopsided bed with my dog snuggling next to me eagerly awaiting her 5th birthday.

 My little puppy (I still call her a puppy) is turning 5 tomorrow!
 The tears though. 

Then yesterday my brother turned 18. Normally people would have all these feeling and brawl their eyes out, but honestly I'm gonna be extra. I mean I almost cried at his freezing cold gradation. But I'm not gonna be extra to care that my brother is going to college and growing up.  It's not one of those situation where he is moving to another city/state. 
Am I just a horrible human being or can anyone relate? Comment cause I was told something in this manner, "You don't seem to care your brother going to college. Cry or clap or something." By an acquaintance I guess?

Let's talk about the pastel elephant in the room if that's how the saying goes. I have changed the tittle of this blog. From Periwinkleastralz to Wistful beauty. 

Hidden in a closet would be all the reason why I had to change the blog names. But  I'll tell you the ones that existed in my minds that prompted me to make this decisions. 

I felt like the name periwinkleastralz was a naive name. One that I would come to regret choosing as I progress in the future. If I were to keep blogging 4 years from now, I would be sitting in a college dorm wondering what the hell I was thinking. 

I wanted to staple what this blog was about. Periwinkleastralz doesn't say anything about it. It surely tells you a color and an astronomy term astral which is mispronounced. But so what? There no context  on what this blog is about.

Those are briefly the reason why i wanted to change the name which I did. 


Wistful Beauty is suppose to represent a vague sense/ longing of beauty.
I feel like people of all age long to be a better version of themselves and let that beauty shine. Also that there is no set decision of beauty. Everyone has a different beauty standard which is shown across the globe. 

Self Promo SectionI post 2 or more days a week and Check out my latest blog posts x3

You May Also Like

0 comments