My Feelings About The Year Ending + Happy Holidays/New Years + Thank you for all of your support!!!

by - December 22, 2017

It's nearly the end of the year and I'm speechless which is pretty rare since I talk a mile a minute. The holidays are quickly approaching and ending meaning it's gonna be a new year which filled with uncertainty. 


Three years ago, I would have never imagined that this would be my life. I would bluntly tell you that you were lying and to stop fooling around. I would have never believed that I would be sitting at a table filled with all my friends. I remember when I was a "senior" in middle school, one of my friends wrote something in the lines that I should make friends. I didn't have many friends in middle school. I was a pretty shy, awkward, and introverted person.
  
It didn't help that I suffered from in a way cyberbullying. depression and other stuff. Around 7th, I fell into a depression where my life consisted of crying throughout my school day, skipping lunch and starving and just wanting it to end. My good friends moved and one of my friends that were still in the school told me so I guess you could say distance myself from the group. I guess it made sense at that time to distance myself, so I did. I sat at the edge of the table far from them. I cried and pressed my head down leaving red marks. I'm not going to go into detail of everything for now anyway. 

It kinda breaks my heart and makes me a bit teary-eyed recalling my youth. Middle school truly does live up to its name and has been an adventure that will haunt me in my dreams and make me laugh time to time. It was a time of understanding who you were as a person and well I sadly didn't have a choice other than probe around my crumbling mentality. 

The whole point is that sometimes heading into something new whether it be a new year or even a fresh mentality can be a good thing rather than negative just because it's filled with uncertainty. You just to have hope and it helps if you have a flashlight to guide the way. 

It has been around 6 months since I have seriously tried to keep constantly posting on this blog and it means a lot when anyone checks out my blog for the very first time or for the tenth time. I couldn't imagine that I would get views all around from the world even if it's one. I do cherish them and I remember there was a time where I would write all the new countries down for keepsakes.  I find it amazing when countries around the world that don't have English as a dominant language check out my website and I find it more amazing that places, where my family is from like Vietnam, view my blog. It gives you a warm feeling inside. Thank you for all of your support!!! Follow my Instagram: thefallenwaddles. Til next year or til lunar new years.  

You May Also Like

0 comments