HOLY GRAIL!!! Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer Review

by - November 16, 2017

If you've been following Korean Beauty for quite some time than you've heard about The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer. Numerous K-Beauty influencers have been raving about this little concealer and could be considered one of their holy grails.
I was thinking about buying this concealer when I go to Korea, so I could, of course, swatch it and everything. Then YesStyle was doing a promotion during the time I was ordering a couple of clothes from YesStyle and the promotion was basically the first 100 people to use this code get a free Saem Concealer basically and I snatched it.  I've been testing this for about 2 weeks and here my review!

Packaging
The Seam Cover Perfection Tip Concealer comes in a small clear plastic tube with a doe foot applicator. I'm a fan of any concealer that comes with a doe foot applicator compares to a squeeze tube or having to wind up the product like the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer because it's less messy and does not take as much time.There's 6.5 grams of product which roughly converts to .23 ounces. It contains less product than the average concealer, but it's more affordable than a concealer from Sephora.


Where To Purchase! I'll be getting a small commission if you choose to buy.
YesStyle- $4.36
StyleKorean : 5.05

Details/Coverage  
The product contains SPF 28 PA++. Also, there are only 3 shades available which isn't surprising since we are talking about Korean Beauty here. Their concealers and foundations tend to rotate on the lighter scale of things since they prefer a more pale appearance. The three shades are  #1 Clear Beige, #1.5 Natural Beige, and #2 Rich Beige. The shade  I got was 1.5.This product is a medium to full coverage concealer. I have used this product as a concealer and foundation. I noticed that it covered my redness pretty well and dark circles, but it was more difficult to cover my acne. I had to layer it to get the coverage I wanted. The formula is thick and it applies smoothly. It does dry quickly, so blend quickly before it dries. The product stays put and doesn't move around. However, this does cling to dry patches, so make sure you moisturize your face before using it.

Overall Thoughts:
If you're looking out to try K-Beauty, I would highly recommend this product to you! I can see the hype revolving around it. Even though the product is a bit small compared to the "average" concealer the price point isn't the worst. It's relatively cheap costing about 5-6 dollars on average. It's long wearing and stays put after a day of school. I will say that if you have more a deeper skin tone than this will not be for you.




You May Also Like

0 comments